Friday 14 March 2014

I always tell people that I'm a very selfish developer.

I don't really think that's true, I've always tried to share as much as I know with those I work with. I believe it creates a better culture to work in, and I want feel like I'm working towards something that's generally good, and with people that care about what they are doing. 

I also usually tell people that I don't blog because I probably don't have anything original or interesting to tell people about development that they can't already find elsewhere.

This may or may not be true, but I guess it's not a good reason not to pay it forward.

The goal of this blog is to be a resource for developers (primarily in the Microsoft/.net space) to find interesting and hopefully useful bits of information and to try and promote things that I believe are good. It's my small way of trying to make the world a little bit better...

So, to set myself some goals, and as my first set of useful info, I intend to do a small series of posts that deal with CI, Automated testing and deployment, using an interesting CI server called Go, created by ThoughtWorks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment